Security researcher Jonathan Petit was able to launch a denial-of-service attack against a self-driving car by overwhelming the car’s sensors with images of fake vehicles and other objects.
- 10 Best Laptop Backpacks for Work (2019): Professional, Carry-On, and More
- Facebook Tamed the Feral Internet—and That’s Too Bad
- Fake Google reCAPTCHA used to hide Android banking malware (ZDNet)
- Big Dump of Pakistani Bank Card Data Appears on Carder Site (InfoRiskToday)
- Rocket Report: Virgin seeks funds, SpaceX lunar launch, no Boca Chica wall