Security researcher Jonathan Petit was able to launch a denial-of-service attack against a self-driving car by overwhelming the car’s sensors with images of fake vehicles and other objects.
- Tuesday review – the hot 26 stories of the week
- Project SAM gave a paralyzed racer his wheels back—and he took us for a spin
- Tropical Storm Harvey takes out 911 centers, cell towers, and cable networks
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is a great introduction to tactical RPGs
- Aston Martin is the latest car maker to announce an all-hybrid or EV future