A hacker that goes by the name “BestBuy” admitted to a German court that he was behind an attack last year that knocked over a million Deutsche Telekom customers offline.
- Getting Smarter About Threat Intelligence (InfoRiskToday)
- Unity clarifies ToS changes, welcomes back “unsupported” SpatialOS
- Antibiotics Are Failing Us. Crispr Is Our Glimmer of Hope
- Netflix reveals Space Force comedy series before Trump gets real thing approved
- Stop and Shop grocery chain to begin offering “store on wheels” service