Microsoft’s delayed release of its February security bulletins leaves users exposed to a pair of already publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.
- Census Citizenship Question Riles Tech and Privacy Groups
- Inside the Quietly Lucrative Business of Donating Human Eggs
- A ‘Blockchain Bandit’ Is Guessing Private Keys and Scoring Millions
- Apple facial recognition tech prompts student to sue for $1 billion after false arrest (ZDNet)
- Analysis of false positive on beian.gov.cn requests in regards to Huawei P30 Pro traffic research