So you’re on a social engineering test… and you need to target some users for spear phishing. Previously we’ve used theHarvester and metasploit for this, but I’ve now fully switched over to esearchy by Matias P. Brutti. Install on BT5: sudo gem sources --add http://gems.github.com sudo gem install gemcutter sudo gem install esearchy Let’s Pick [...]
- Chrysler and Harman Hit With a Class Action Complaint After Jeep Hack
- ISC StormCast for Wednesday, August 5th 2015 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4599, (Wed, Aug 5th)
- Nuclear EK traffic patterns in August 2015, (Wed, Aug 5th)
- Someone killed hitchBOT the hitchhiking robot – can humans be trusted?
- Sri Lankan Prime Minister’s Office Website Hacked