So you’re on a social engineering test… and you need to target some users for spear phishing. Previously we’ve used theHarvester and metasploit for this, but I’ve now fully switched over to esearchy by Matias P. Brutti. Install on BT5: sudo gem sources --add http://gems.github.com sudo gem install gemcutter sudo gem install esearchy Let’s Pick [...]
- ‘Celebgate’ Hacker Gets 18 Months in Prison for Hacking Celebrity Nude Photos
- 36-year-old Pennsylvania man gets 18 months for phishing nude celebrity pics
- Will the VR revolution be ushered in by Microsoft, of all companies?
- Some hacked e-mails, documents from Putin advisor confirmed as genuine
- The Latest IoT Device I Do Not Want Hacked