He might face state and federal charges. The attack crippled more than 50 schools, forcing some students to retake tests multiple times, among other miseries.
- Facebook asked to clamp down on cops creating fake accounts (ZDNet)
- Census Citizenship Question Riles Tech and Privacy Groups
- Inside the Quietly Lucrative Business of Donating Human Eggs
- A ‘Blockchain Bandit’ Is Guessing Private Keys and Scoring Millions
- Apple facial recognition tech prompts student to sue for $1 billion after false arrest (ZDNet)