Security researcher Jonathan Petit was able to launch a denial-of-service attack against a self-driving car by overwhelming the car’s sensors with images of fake vehicles and other objects.
- Is US Foreign Cyber-Policy on Track? (InfoRiskToday)
- New Huawei phone has a 5x optical zoom, thanks to a periscope lens
- AZORult Variant Can Establish RDP Connections (SecurityWeek)
- GAO: Equifax-Like Breaches Require Greater Civil Penalties (InfoRiskToday)
- Steve Katz on Cybersecurity’s State of the Union (InfoRiskToday)