A hacker that goes by the name “BestBuy” admitted to a German court that he was behind an attack last year that knocked over a million Deutsche Telekom customers offline.
- Packet Editing Live Connections with Python
- ATLAS game taken offline twice after users hack admin account, find server exploit (ZDNet)
- WhatsApp caps message forwarding to five instances to fight fake news (ZDNet)
- Report: Toyota and Panasonic to create an electric car-battery spinoff company
- Over 4 percent of all Monero was mined by malware botnets (ZDNet)