A hacker that goes by the name “BestBuy” admitted to a German court that he was behind an attack last year that knocked over a million Deutsche Telekom customers offline.
- Google services to continue working on existing Huawei Android devices (ZDNet)
- Cyber Security NSW to boost state capabilities (ZDNet)
- Here is our super spoiler-y review of the Game of Thrones series finale
- User Data Exposed in Stack Overflow Hack (SecurityWeek)
- Security researchers discover Linux version of Winnti malware (ZDNet)