A hacker that goes by the name “BestBuy” admitted to a German court that he was behind an attack last year that knocked over a million Deutsche Telekom customers offline.
- The soldier who removed his own bladder stone, and other medical history marvels
- How to Watch Apple’s Event on Monday, March 25
- Watchdog: FEMA Wrongly Released Personal Data of Victims (SecurityWeek)
- Shipwreck on Nile vindicates Greek historian’s account after 2500 years
- Why you should steer clear of “Florida Man Challenge”