A hacker that goes by the name “BestBuy” admitted to a German court that he was behind an attack last year that knocked over a million Deutsche Telekom customers offline.
- User Data Exposed in Stack Overflow Hack (SecurityWeek)
- Security researchers discover Linux version of Winnti malware (ZDNet)
- Damn Vulnerable Crypto Wallet – An extremely insecure Ethereum cryptowallet
- Add a recovery phone number to block automated hijack attempts: Google (ZDNet)
- Melbourne students are guinea pigs for NEC’s facial recognition fraud tech (ZDNet)