A hacker that goes by the name “BestBuy” admitted to a German court that he was behind an attack last year that knocked over a million Deutsche Telekom customers offline.
- Hackers are scanning for MySQL servers to deploy GandCrab ransomware (ZDNet)
- Mysterious Midwest Tornadoes, Airbnb’s NYC Truce, and More News
- 885 Million First American Financial Records Exposed Online
- Apple releases iOS 12.3.1 and a supplemental update for macOS 10.14.5
- First American Financial Corp. Left Mortgage Data Exposed on Website