Neustar’s annual DDoS attack report says businesses can lose $2.5M on average detecting and mitigating DDoS attacks.
- ATLAS game taken offline twice after users hack admin account, find server exploit (ZDNet)
- WhatsApp caps message forwarding to five instances to fight fake news (ZDNet)
- Report: Toyota and Panasonic to create an electric car-battery spinoff company
- Over 4 percent of all Monero was mined by malware botnets (ZDNet)
- Patient Record Matching: Fixing What’s Broken (InfoRiskToday)