Far Cry 4 and other games disappeared over the weekend, leaving a trail of ex-Ubisoft fans in their wake, stripped of games Ubisoft thinks were “fraudulently” bought on third-party sites.
- Tuesday review – the hot 26 stories of the week
- Project SAM gave a paralyzed racer his wheels back—and he took us for a spin
- Tropical Storm Harvey takes out 911 centers, cell towers, and cable networks
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is a great introduction to tactical RPGs
- Aston Martin is the latest car maker to announce an all-hybrid or EV future