Far Cry 4 and other games disappeared over the weekend, leaving a trail of ex-Ubisoft fans in their wake, stripped of games Ubisoft thinks were “fraudulently” bought on third-party sites.
- WhatsApp forwarding cap prompts Brazilian president to seek mass messaging options (ZDNet)
- Real-World Threats That Trump Spectre & Meltdown
- Pay for Trump’s border wall with $20 online porn fee, Ariz. lawmaker says
- Community Project Crushes 100,000 Malware Sites in 10 Months (SecurityWeek)
- French diplomat: Spies gonna spy there aren’t any magical cyberspace laws that can prevent it (The Register)