Microsoft’s delayed release of its February security bulletins leaves users exposed to a pair of already publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.
- Artifact beta: Learn how to play Valve’s first card game… and how to pay
- Popular Dark Web hosting provider got hacked, 6,500 sites down (ZDNet)
- Compare: WebARX, MalCare, Sucuri, WordFence, iThemesSecurity, SiteLock, SecuPress and CloudFlare
- BYOB (Build Your Own Botnet) v0.4 Released – New Spreader Module For Worm-like Behavior
- Taking Down an Insider Threat: story of a failed pentest