Microsoft’s delayed release of its February security bulletins leaves users exposed to a pair of already publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.
- Huawei 1Q revenue climbs 39 percent amidst US pressure (ZDNet)
- EU votes to create gigantic biometrics database (ZDNet)
- 0xACB/viewgen: Payload generator to achieve RCE on .NET servers through leaking the machineKey
- Attacking Cloud Containers Using SSRF
- Broken Galaxy Fold screens and USB Killer attack remind us not to forget the physical world in the digital age (ZDNet)