Microsoft’s delayed release of its February security bulletins leaves users exposed to a pair of already publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.
- Popular Dark Web hosting provider got hacked, 6,500 sites down (ZDNet)
- BYOB (Build Your Own Botnet) v0.4 Released – New Spreader Module For Worm-like Behavior
- Taking Down an Insider Threat: story of a failed pentest
- Julian Assange Charges, Japan’s Top Cybersecurity Official, and More Security News This Week
- SMS 2FA database leak drama, MageCart mishaps, Black Friday badware, and more (The Register)