Ten percent of the 550,000 IoT nodes in the Mirai botnet are involved in ongoing DDoS attacks against DNS provider Dyn and others.
- Security Teams Often Struggle to Get Developers on Board: GitLab Study (SecurityWeek)
- Sprint says hackers breached customer accounts via Samsung website (ZDNet)
- That Global Ban on Huawei? Not So Much Anymore
- Email scammer’s plan to defraud 200,000 airport customers is foiled (ZDNet)
- Why We Shouldn’t Ignore The Male Majority When Pursuing an Inclusive Workplace (SecurityWeek)