Security researcher Jonathan Petit was able to launch a denial-of-service attack against a self-driving car by overwhelming the car’s sensors with images of fake vehicles and other objects.
- U.K. Teen Responsible for Bomb Threats, DDoS Attacks Sentenced to Prison (SecurityWeek)
- Eastern European Bank Hackers Wield Malicious Hardware (InfoRiskToday)
- Privacy, security fears about ID cards? UK.gov’s digital bod has one simple solution: ‘Get over it’ (The Register)
- The Science of Growing a Perfect Christmas Tree
- Best Wireless Gaming Headsets (2018): PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch