SecTools.Org: Top 125 Network Security Tools For more than a decade, the Nmap Project has been cataloguing the network security community’s favorite tools. In 2011 this site became much more dynamic, offering ratings, reviews, searching, sorting, and a new tool suggestion form. This site allows open source and commercial tools on any platform, except those [...]
- Is Russia Behind the DNC Hack to Help Donald Trump? FBI Initiate an Investigation
- ISC Stormcast For Tuesday, July 26th 2016 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=5097, (Tue, Jul 26th)
- DNC – Well-intended cloud use, a training issue, and a fundamental problem
- No More Ransom: A New Initiative to Battle Ransomware
- Will AI Kill The Infosec Star?