Security researcher Jordan Wiens was awarded one million miles after submitting a remote code execution bug to United Airlines’ bug bounty program.
- Facebook asked to clamp down on cops creating fake accounts (ZDNet)
- Census Citizenship Question Riles Tech and Privacy Groups
- Inside the Quietly Lucrative Business of Donating Human Eggs
- A ‘Blockchain Bandit’ Is Guessing Private Keys and Scoring Millions
- Apple facial recognition tech prompts student to sue for $1 billion after false arrest (ZDNet)