Security researcher Jordan Wiens was awarded one million miles after submitting a remote code execution bug to United Airlines’ bug bounty program.
- Congress Passes Bill Creating Cybersecurity Agency at DHS (SecurityWeek)
- US China-watcher warns against Middle Kingdom tech dominance (The Register)
- Industrial Cybersecurity Firm Dragos Raises $37 Million (SecurityWeek)
- One in five Magecart-infected stores get reinfected within days (ZDNet)
- Facebook employee morale is down after a turbulent year for the company, according to the reported findings of an internal survey.