Security researcher Jordan Wiens was awarded one million miles after submitting a remote code execution bug to United Airlines’ bug bounty program.
- Facebook Marketplace Flaw Revealed Seller’s Exact Location (InfoRiskToday)
- Trojanized TeamViewer used in government, embassy attacks across Europe (ZDNet)
- Facebook asked to clamp down on cops creating fake accounts (ZDNet)
- 1 in 4 Workers Are Aware Of Security Guidelines – but Ignore Them
- Census Citizenship Question Riles Tech and Privacy Groups